7 different activities for St. Patrick's Day.
1. Creating clover necklaces that are labeled with numbers 2-28. Students have to cut them out, color them, organize them in order by counting by 2's, hole punch them, and place them in order onto a yarn to make a necklace.
2. Same as activity #1 but by counting by 5's.
3. Same as activity #1 but counting by 8's.
4. Same as activity #1 but counting by 10's.
5. Connect them dots to find out which St. Patrick's day shape/object you have.
6. Match the clovers that look them same, then color each pair with a different color.
7. St. Patrick's Day Rainbow hats.
Great activities for fast finishers, St. Patrick's day Parties, to decorate you classroom or hallway, centers, etc.