Do you need a literacy pack for March? Here are several no-prep St. Patrick’s Day themed activities for your students to enjoy!
Included are several comprehension and literacy worksheets to accompany the book Jamie O’Rourke and the Big Potato by Tomie DePaola (You can use this as a great read aloud and complete as a whole class, or in a small group).
The St. Patrick's Day activities and worksheets will work well as morning work, seat work or can be used for your early finishers.
1. Jamie O’Rourke and the Big Potato activities–
--Sequencing worksheet, KEY included.
--Antonyms worksheet, consisting of words used in the story. Key included.
--Nouns and Verbs worksheet, consisting of words used in the story. Key included.
--Contractions Cut and Paste worksheet, consisting of words from the story. Key included.
2. St. Patrick’s Day vocabulary and picture cards in color and black and white
3. “Lucky Leprechaun” Puzzle page, provided in a color format (perfect for a center) or black and white (for students to color and solve)
4. “Happy St. Patty’s Day” Search and Find, KEY included.
5. “St. Patrick’s Day” Crossword Puzzle, KEY included.
Thank you for downloading this product! Please consider rating this product and receive credit points towards your next TPT product. Follow me to receive updates about new products. :)