This pack reviews subject, object, and possessive pronouns. The reading level of these items has been reduced for struggling readers. I have included the following activities for reviewing pronouns:
1. Pronoun worksheet: color in the pronoun that completes the sentence.
2. Thirty pronoun clip cards with a recording sheet and answer key.
3. A worksheet for writing sentences with pronouns.
4. A worksheet to replace underlined words with pronouns.
5. Five LUCKY cards, calling cards, and chips. As the teacher calls the letter and reads the sentence, students find the appropriate pronoun from underneath that letter on their card and cover it with a chip. (All cards have the same word choices under each letter, but in a different order.)
I hope your students enjoy using these pronoun activities!