St. Patrick’s Fractions is a Power Point game that can be used as an interactive Smart Board activity. Each question is aligned with the CCSS. Engaging graphics and animation add to the high level of fun this game provides students. Use as a whole-group or center-based activity. After students choose an answer, the game indicates if the answer chosen is correct or incorrect. Contains a variety of true/false and multiple choice questions. 16 questions. Student Tested. Created by Carole Stefon.
1. To begin the game, open PowerPoint, click on “Slide Show” and “From Beginning.”
2. Click on a clover on the St. Patrick’s Fractions clover field. It will take you to a question.
3. Click an answer to the question. If you choose the correct answer, the word “Correct” will appear. If you choose an incorrect answer, the word “Incorrect” will appear.
4. To continue click on the “Return to Clover Field” link.
5. The clover selected will exit the field. When all the clovers have been selected, the game is over.
6. To play the game again, hit the escape button, and click on “Slide Show” “From Beginning.”