This St. Patrick's Day math unit for kindergarten includes activities and worksheets for numbers, counting, sequencing, addition, subtraction, word problems, number before and after, number writing, number tracing, number combinations, patterns, graphs, and more!
---Many Kindergarten Common Core Standards
---Designed for St. Patrick's Day
---Great for 1st Grade also
---Use in math centers, small groups, whole group instruction, or for homework.
---Most activities include options to challenge students.
---Most activities could be used as assessments.
Includes the following activities:
1. Number Writing Practice (2)
2. Tracing or Writing to 5 (2)
3. Tracing or Writing to 10 (2)
4. Tracing or Writing to 20 (2)
5. Tracing or Writing to 100 (2)
6. Patterns (4)
7. Distinguishing between size- small, medium, and large
8. Sequence by height
9. Sort, count, label, and order sets by size
10. Graphs (3)
11. Making 6 Number Combinations
12. Making 10 Number Combinations
13. Making 11 Number Combinations
14. 2 Word Problems- each with options to differentiate
15. 2 Addition Worksheets with answer keys
16. 2 Subtraction Worksheets with answer keys
17. Sequencing Numbers- 3 options including teens and counting by 1’s and 10’s
18. Number Words
Want more math?
St. Patrick's Day Kindergarten Math is included in Kindergarten Math for the Common Core BUNDLE:
Kindergarten Math Activities for Common Core GROWING BUNDLE
Check out individual product listings here:
Number Combinations for Ten Monthly Kindergarten Math Common Core Activities
Number Combinations for Ten and More with Mittens Kindergarten Math Common Core Activities
Easter Kindergarten Math Activities for Common Core
Spring Number Combinations for Ten and More Kindergarten Math Common Core Activities
Back to School Kindergarten Math for the Common Core
Halloween and October Kindergarten Math for the Common Core
Thanksgiving and November Kindergarten Math for the Common Core
Christmas and December Kindergarten Math for the Common Core