This is a fun game that your kids will ask to play time and time again!
It reinforces the rhythmic concepts of ta, ti-ti, ta rest, half note, tika-tika, ti-tika, tika-ti & syn-co-pa, while challenging the students' inner hearing
This product includes:
* 12 poison patterns, written out 2 ways: stick notation & with note heads
* A PowerPoint Version of the Game
* Directions on how to play the game via PowerPoint and via Flashcards
* A student worksheet for assessment (written in both stick notation and with note heads)
* JPEG files of the PDF for the purchasers to create more PowerPoint versions of the game or tailor games to their needs and directions on how to create new games
You can read more information about this game on my blog post:
Please rate this product and please follow me for monthly freebies!