• This is a perfect game for students to cooperatively work with each other and build their math fact fluency. All you have to do is print, laminate and cut!
• I personally put this game at my Work with Someone center in Daily 5 Math.
• I purposely mixed up the missing addend and the position of the equal sign to build that understanding of a balanced equation (Big with Common Core)!
• The rules are easy for them to read and understand. I usually say only 2-4 kids get to play per game and I tell them the cards are points so whoever has the most cards/points at the end wins. (This gets my sports freak students invested in the game.)
• Teacher Secret: Every child basically computes every question because it is their responsibility to check each other to make sure each player says the right answer.
Please leave me feedback!
Also any questions, corrections, etc. please message me!
Thank you so much for downloading!