This St. Valentine’s Day bundle seeks to keep the saint in Valentine’s Day! Students will learn the story of St. Valentine (all 3 St. Valentines, actually!), be challenged to think of ways to return St. Valentine’s Day from a rather secular holiday to a wonderful religious , and be inspired to ask for St. Valentine’s intercession and live a life of true love as he did.
St. Valentine, pray for us!
Your digital download includes:
- St. Valentine Presentation in Keynote (Mac), Powerpoint (PC), and PDF formats (This presentation summarizes the life of the most famous of the 3 St. Valentines and includes a prayer asking for his intercession)
- St. Valentine Guided Notes (Notes track right along with St. Valentine Presentation and include fill-in-the-blanks for students to complete as you go through the presentation)
- 5 different versions of a front and back worksheet focused on the life of St. Valentine, God’s love for us, and our call to love others (different versions provided to help reach different grade levels)
- Who Was St. Valentine? (This assignemnt has students read a short article and complete some questions on the 3 different St. Valentines and the main Christian messages from St. Valentine’s Day that we should continue to remember today)
- St. Valentine's Day - Not Just a Holiday, but a Holy Day (This fun and creative assignment has students pretending to be in charge of writing an article for a Catholic newspaper or website in which they have to come up with ideas on how to make St. Valentine’s Day a more Catholic and holier day (rather than just one about candy and cupids).
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some ! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom.
5. Visit my website, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.