Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.03 MB | 12 pages
READING + MATH + PUZZLES = FUN!
High interest, fun-to-do reading and math activities (plus word puzzles) for a fun-filled, yet educational, celebration of St. Valentine's Day.
Questions designed to provide practice for standards-based end-of-grade tests.
ST. VALENTINE'S DAY MINI UNIT
3. Say It With Conversation Hearts (Informational Reading)
4. Fun Facts About Conversation Hearts (Math/Word Problems)
5. A Pocket Full of Love (Math/Word Problems)
6. Make Your Own Valentine Cards (Reading/Project)
7. Have Fun With Valentine Art (Reading/Art Project)
8. Valentine Word Search
9. Heartwarming Vocabulary
10. A Note to Someone Special (Writing Prompt)
11. Valentine Math (Number Patterns/Number Sentences)
12. Answer Keys
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of all ReadingWorks' materials.
OTHER MINI UNITS AVAILABLE ON READINGWORKS:
Holiday Mini Unit: Cinco de Mayo
Holiday Mini Unit: St. Patrick's Day
Holiday Mini Unit: Colored Eggs (Easter)
March Mini Unit: Kites
Halloween Mini Unit: Candy Corn