Looking for a fun, collaborative art project for St.Patrick's Day?
It is not always easy to achieve collective works with our students. I am offering you a simple project, but very effective, to highlight St. Patrick's Day.
Achieveable for Grades 1 to 6. You will need felts and a large coloured piece of cardboard. In this document, you will find all of the images necessary to create your own magnificent bouquet of clovers. You just need to print some sheets and voila! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Lesson goal: Have students use different patterns.
Benefits: Students will work on their collaboration skills by working in groups in order to assemble the final image.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.