This set of 9 ELA centers is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, or the month of March.
Each center has a different activity focusing on a different second grade common core ELA standard.
1. Catch the Leprechaun - 2.RL.1 and 2.RI.1 (Ask and answer questions about key details in a text - has a story map to be used with any book)
2. Lucky Vowel Coins - 2.RF.3a (long and short vowel discrimination, including vowel teams)
3. Clovers-FUL - 2.RF.3d (prefixes and suffixes)
4. Pots o' Speech - 2.L.1a-e (parts of speech - nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns)
5. Collecting Horseshoes - 2.L.1a (collective nouns)
6. Match the Rainbow - 2.L.2c (apostrophes in contractions)
7. Following the Verbs - 2.L.1d (irregular past tense verbs)
8. Shamrock Sentences - 2.L.1f (simple and compound sentences)
9. Leaping Leprechauns - 2.W.1, 2.W.2, 2.W.3 ( Writing prompts for opinion, informational, and narrative with primary lined writing paper.)