You kids will stay actively engaged with these adorable St.Patrick's Day Word Work activities. You can use them for Guided Reading, Word Work Centers, or Intervention time.
-Lucky CVC Words- Fill in missing beginning, medial, and ending sounds. Includes a recording sheet.
- Pot of Sight Words - Practice building 16 sight words. includes a recording sheet.
- Lucky CVC Write and Wipe- Change beginning sounds to make new CVC Words. 15 cards and a recoding sheet
- Lucky Beginning Sound Match- Matching beginning sounds cards.
- Leprechaun Digraph Sort- practice sorting sh, th, ch, and wh picture cards
- Write the Room - 10 St.Patrick themed cards that students can walk around the room and write on a recording sheet.
- Lucky Rhymes - Sort pairs of rhyming and non-rhyming cards.
strong> You might also enjoy:
St.Patrick's Day Math Centers
Spring Word Work