STACK THE DECIMALS is a fun game where students can review ordering and comparing decimals with the help of LEGO Man! This game comes with 24 game cards for students to review!
STACK THE DECIMALS comes with LEGO STACKERS to help students
Line Up/STACK their decimals before ordering and comparing them. Students can record their answers on their answer sheet after the STACK their decimals.
This game could be played several different ways, but here are a few suggestions!
1. Give students the task cards 1-24
2. Students can use the Lego stackers to help them line up their decimals.
* If you don’t want to waste paper, put the Lego Stackers in a sheet protector and have your students use dry erase markers to stack the decimals.
3. Students can use the answer sheet to record their answers.
4. This could be done in whole group time or it could be used a center. It could be done independently or with partners. The possibilities are endless be creative and have fun!
STACK THE DECIMALS comes with a teacher answer key and aligns with Virginia SOLs-4.2, 4.3, 5.2, 6.2 and CCNS- 4NF, 5NF