HUGE BUNDLE OF TOP RATED PRODUCTS!
- Do you need to give a staff development or teacher training?
- Do teachers need effortless tools to differentiate?
- Do you need an effective protocol for behavioral challenges?
- Do IEP & disability labels NOT explain HOW to help struggling students?
- Do you need a practical guide to IEP implementation?
Enjoy these materials for your own use or staff training.
The zip file includes 10 distinct products:
- 20 slide PPT: Differentiation Made Easy Presentation
- 19 Slide PPT: Special Ed "supports at our school" Intro & Overview
- 18 Slide PPT: Co-teaching 101
- 11 Slide PPT: Address Behavior Concerns with Collaborative Problem Solving
- Handout: Collaborative Problem Solving Cheat Sheet
- Handout: IEP Snapshot Template (Fill in to make IEPs accessible to all teachers!)
- Handout: 8 learning profiles & classroom strategies cheat sheet
- Handout: Teacher Observation Checklist for 2-min Differentiation/Special Ed Compliance
**BONUS: 23 Slide PPT & Handout to Understand & Support Grieving Students**
***BONUS: Cheat Sheet for effortless differentiation question strategies as featured on Rachel Lynette's Minds in Bloom Blog
8 Learning Profiles & Strategies Cheat Sheet includes:
- Receptive Language Processing Disorder
- Expressive Language Impairment
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- English language Learners
- ADD & ADHD
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Emotional Disabilities
Differentiation PPT includes:
- Basics of differentiation
- 7 basic cognitive skills (students struggle with in the classroom)
- 3 areas of differentiation
- Specific examples of differentiation that any teacher can implement (questioning strategies, material alterations, etc.)
- Tier 1 interventions
- 8 detailed learning profile characteristics and strategies
I used this presentation along with the attached materials to spur discussion about specific students and strategies. After reviewing the differentiation ideas, I had teachers break out into groups to each review 1-2 learning profiles and accompanying strategies(with handouts). Each group discussed the most relevant strategies for their particular students and shared out best practices to the whole group. All teachers took notes and committed to implementing certain strategies in their classroom. Some teachers focused on specific students while others focused on whole-class changes.
At the end of the session, I gave teachers the 2 bonus handouts (sold separately & TOP-RATED at my store, offered here at no additional charge) for differentiation and collaborative problem solving. These resources are EASY and effective ways to handle both academic and behavior challenges. ENJOY!
NEED MORE NO PREP RESOURCES?
ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
ELA Task Cards
Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
Poetry Lessons & Units
Writing & Grammar Units
Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
Social Studies Lessons & Units
ELA Rubrics and Assessments
Differentiation & SpEd Professional Development
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR TEACHING RESOURCES & TIPS
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION