It’s a Staff Safari!!! In this bundle of activities your students will be reading, transposing, writing and transcribing melodic patterns all the while having a fun time playing the engaging games and activities.
This is the bundled set of all the melodic files I have created of these. Included are the melodic elements of:
re in mi-re-do patterns
re in do-re-mi-so patterns
These are $4 each, you will save $10 by purchasing this bundled set!
For EACH melodic element listed below are the following files:
* 2 interactive stick to staff notation PowerPoints, with directions for multiple ways to play and also use as an assessment tool.
* Stick Notation Flashcards: two sets, one written without note heads and one written with note heads
* Staff Notation Flashcards: two sets, one written in G=do and one written in F-do
* Stick Notation Cards for use with staff activities for games and assessments.
* Detailed Staff Safari Game Directions.
* Printable staves for use with the Staff Activities
* Tally Cards for the Interactive PowerPoints.
If you like this file, you’ll also enjoy:
Treble Clef Safari: Games, Activities & Worksheets for Teaching the Treble Clef
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott
Thanks so much for stopping by!