It’s a Staff Safari!!! This is an "add-on" set to my Staff Safari: Teaching the Lines and Spaces file and can also be found in my Staff Safari: PDFs, PowerPoints and Activities for Teaching Line & Space Notes
If you downloaded my Facebook Frenzy item this is the PERFECT addition to that set.
Included in this file:
* A PDF that teaches about extended pitches on the staff.
* A PDF that teaches about note stem directions.
* 3 PDF led Staff Placement Activities which also teached about staff placement moving horizontally along the staff
* 1 interactive PowerPoint for practicing stem direction on the staff
* 8 worksheets for practicing note head placement on the staff and stem direction
* Printable staves for use with the Staff Placement Activities
If you like this file, you’ll also enjoy:
Treble Clef is Awesome: A Mega Set of Building Activities for the Treble Clef
Be a Staff Detective: Activities for Teacher The Treble Clef
Swat That Fly: Activities for Teaching the Treble Clef
Treble Clef Playing Cards
Spelling Bee: A Collection of Activities for Teaching the Treble Clef
Let’s Go Fly a Kite: A Treble Staff Activity
Candy Corn Notes! Your Cavity Free Guide to the Treble and Bass Clef
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott
Thanks so much for stopping by!