These interactive notebook pages are based on the requirements of the New South Wales syllabus for Stage 3 (Years 5 and 6/Age 10-12) Maths. The requirements that they meet for this syllabus are also listed below for ease of matching to other curriculums.
I have included black & white and colour versions of each page, with instructions for assembly and use when necessary. I will add examples of the finished product and answers at a later date, but please contact me if these are required.
Stage 3 Mathematics
Number and Algebra
Multiplication and Division
1. Use and record a range of mental and written strategies to multiply by one- and two-digit operators
2. Use the formal algorithm for multiplication by one- and two-digit operators
3. Use and record a range of mental and written strategies to divide numbers with three or more digits by a one-digit operator, including problems that result in a remainder
4. Solve word problems and record the strategy used
5. Interpret remainders in division problems
6. Use estimation to check answers to calculations (this page has not been included as it was included in the Addition and Subtraction pack)
7. Select and apply efficient mental, written and calculator strategies to solve word problems and record the strategy used
8. Recognise and use grouping symbols
9. Apply the order of operations in calculations
The 3am Teacher
Empty Jar Illustrations
Graphics From the Pond
Free Choc Font From the Pond
This product is for personal, classroom use only. You may not share this document with anyone else. A discount is available for additional licences if friends or colleagues would like to purchase this for use in their own classroom. If you wish to edit this document, please purchase the editable version from my store or contact me if no editable version is available, and give appropriate credit when using the resource. If you are unsure about what your licence allows you to do, please do not hesitate to contact me using the contact form on my store.
How to get TPT Credits to save money on your next purchase:
>Make sure you are logged into TpT
>Go to your My Purchases page (under the My TpT menu)
>Click on the green Provide Feedback link next to the product you would like to review
>Choose your star ratings and leave a comment for the seller
>As soon as you submit your feedback, your TpT credits (based on how much you spent) will be added to your account, and can be redeemed on future purchases to reduce the cost!
This is also a great way to let me know what you think of my products! I would love to hear your feedback, and will take on board any comments/suggestions that you have :) The products I sell are what I use with my own students, which may not suit everyone, but I am always happy to adapt to what you need.
Find out first about new products and offers:
>Follow me and you will receive e-mail notifications of new products, sales and other special offers!
>Click the green star next to my name to follow me on TpT
>Like my page on Facebook
>Follow my blog