Stages of Matter - Marvelous Matter - Grades 1-3
Learn all about solids, liquids, and gases with these easy to use activities.
This packet includes:
* Anchor Charts – teach the material with these charts by projecting them on your screen/board
* Flip Flap Book – easy printable to do after using anchor charts - printable for students and a projectable page to use for teaching - shown in thumbnail slides
* Matter Poem – create an acrostic poem about matter
* Matter Snowball Fight – a paper snowball fight - use the word cards already made, crumble them up and let the snowballs fly - this is one of my favorites!
* “Matter Clues” Balloon Pop – print off the word cards and put them into balloon - students pop the balloons and glue the "clue" into the correct matter category - great activity to get some parents to help with
* Matter Molecules - a printable to let students experiment with drawing molecules in different objects
* Evaporation Race – science experiment
* What Type of Matter Am I? - students write clues to describe an object - adorable activity for your wall
* Check for Understanding printable to use during the unit
* Create a Matter Learning Poster – evaluate each student’s mastery of the concept by completing this poster activity – comes with projectable for students to follow - fantastic item to hang in the hallway to showcase how much your kiddos are learning
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
* Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Visit my blog for more ideas:
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
© Tracy Smith 2015