Give your Geometry lessons a "WOW FACTOR"!
Make Math thrilling with the Stained Class Geometry Project Pack! Give your students a learning experience they will never forget when you show them how to create their own Frank Lloyd Wright-style stained glass windows (with tracing paper and watercolors or tissue paper) while learning key Geometry concepts.
This extensive pack gives you everything you need to make your job simple.
Here's what you'll get:
1. Easy to follow instructions for making "stained glass" windows
2. Detailed, clear plans for up to 9 class periods
3. Common-core alignment (standards for 4th and 5th grades listed)
4. Activities that focus on angles, lines, and shapes (straight, right, acute, obtuse, complementary, supplementary angles, parallel, perpendicular lines, equilateral, right, isosceles, scalene triangles, squares, rhombi, trapezoids, hexagons, and pentagons)
5. Two review and one critical-thinking extension activity
6. Answer keys
7. Rubric with scoring guide and percent calculations
8. Three traceable templates
9. Eye-catching illustrated directions for projecting on large screens (no repeating yourself!)
10. Links to online resources
11. Discussion questions
12. Color photograph of sample work
13. Template for making paper window frames for display
14. Checklists to help students monitor their progress
15. Multi-use Geometry glossary
16. Tips and shortcuts
17. National Art Education standards alignment
The Stained Glass Geometry Project Pack incites meaningful and lasting learning by engaging and exciting your students! The finished products make impressive display pieces that students are proud of and parents treasure.
Give yourself the gift of time (and a successful feeling when you teach Math!) and let Stained Glass Geometry Pack give you everything you need for an effective and unforgettable Math project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License