Products in this Bundle (2)
Are you building an antiracist school and classroom? Are you planning to give your students and families a culturally responsive reading list? Do you have plans for building an amazing "one book" program at your school along with a robust, and diverse Summer Reading challenge?
Introduce your class to Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi's award-winning book Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You.
Included in this Bundle:
- Teacher's Notes
- Anchor Chart for Stamped
- Reading Protocol
- Pair of Entrance and Exit Tickets (with Academic Choice)
- Graphic Organizer "Read Any Text with Critical Race Theory"
- Summer Reading Poster for Stamped
- Student Sample Included!
- Culturally Responsive Reading Lists
- 2 Google Forms for Book Reviews
- Further Reading
N.B. This resource does not include the text of Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You by Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi. Little, Brown, and Company, New York. 2020.
See Other Products Related to Teaching English Language Arts in My TpT Store:
- Teach the Ancient Greek Myth of Sisyphus and Tantalus — and Icarus
- Download a Vocabulary Lesson on Teaching Ten Popular Words from Greek Mythology.
© 2021 Stones of Erasmus