This pack is designed to complement the book "Molly Lou Melon" by Patty Lovell. I love to use this book at the beginning of the year to discuss the power that our words have - but it is also great to do in the Spring as a friendly reminder of the types of words we should be using with our classmates.
You may use these activities any way you wish, but I have also outlined a five day plan for implementing the activities. These should only take 15 - 20 minutes each day, so they should be easy to fit into your busy schedule!
Included in this pack:
- Vocabulary with definitions
- Pictures to match each vocabulary word
- Vocabulary recording sheet
- Text dependent questions
- Story Elements Graphic Organizer (Characters, Setting, Problem, Solution)
-Character Traits Organizer
- "Stand Tall" Writing Prompt (2 versions)
- Anchor Chart pieces
If you're looking for other book companions, click HERE
If you enjoy this product, please leave some feedback below! To stay up to date on new products and sales, click the green star
next to my picture to follow me