Products in this Bundle (19)
showing 1-5 of 19 products
Also included in
- This growing bundle of brain breaks is the perfect tool for morning meeting, circle time, transitions, early finishers and small counseling groups. Included are: mindfulness movement and yoga, seasonal Zoom games, Back to School icebreakers and socially distanced movement activities. There are almos$80.00$96.85Save $16.85
Help your kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade students get the most out of their learning time by taking some brain breaks or doing a movement activity during the day. These short movement breaks of Would You Rather questions and yes/no questions are proven to help increase student focus and concentration. Stand Up, Sit Down is a movement based activity that is perfect for a daily brain break. In addition to a short break, these movement activities also help students get to know each other, build a classroom community and increase class morale. Perfect to use as brain breaks, ice breakers and community building activities. Using Google Slides™, project a question and have students respond by standing or sitting to the scenario or choice that applies to them. These No Prep activities are assets to your classroom, as you establish connections by validating student interests, needs & establishing trust. This growing bundle includes a variety of seasonal and holiday Stand Up, Sit Down activities that your students will love.
- Did you know? If you click the "preview" button, you can see each product included in more detail!
This growing bundle will continue to have new activities added to it. As new resources are added, the price will go up. Grab it now for the lowest price.
Stand Up, Sit Down Movement Breaks, Ice Breakers and Community Building Activities includes:
- Stand Up, Sit Down Fall Edition
- Stand, Up, Sit Down Winter Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Spring Edition
- Stand, Up, Sit Down Summer Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Halloween Edition
- Stand, Up, Sit Down Thanksgiving Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Christmas Edition
- Stand, Up, Sit Down 100th Day of School Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Valentine’s Day Edition
- Stand, Up, Sit Down Birthday Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Easter Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down St. Patrick's Day Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Earth Day Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Teacher for a Day Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Emotions Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down 5 Senses Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down End of Year Edition
- Stand Up, Sit Down Back to School Edition (NEW)
- Stand Up, Sit Down Anytime Edition (NEW)
These Google Slides™ movement breaks and activities are perfect for in-class or distance learning. The perfect addition to your Zoom meeting too! Each set includes instructions and 23 non-editable questions.
*If your device has any compatibility issues with this type of file, please email me at email@example.com and I will help to resolve the problem right away!*
Perfect to use for:
- Distance learning movement break
- In class brain break
- Small counselling groups
- Back to school ice-breaker
- Morning warm-up
- Supply activities
- DPA (Daily physical activity)
- Active transitions
- End-of-day routine
- Community circle prompts
Looking for more like this? Try:
Follow me and receive notifications when I have sales & post new products!
Find us on the 'Gram.
Did you know you get TPT purchase credits for giving buyers input? If someone important has enjoyed this product, feel free to give us a review!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click to give a quick rating and provide a comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.