Products in this Bundle (4)
Looking for a Stand Up, Sit Down movement break to get your distance learning students or small counselling groups active? Help your students build confidence, community and re-focus, with these engaging and collaborative movement breaks. After all, the first step to successful classroom management is building a sense of community by making connections, validating student interests, needs & establishing trust.
- This set is the original series ABCD
Did you know that we now have a new Seasonal Stand Up, Sit Down Growing Bundle?
*If your device has any compatibility issues with this type of file, please email me at email@example.com and I will help to resolve the problem right away!*
-Distance learning morale booster
-Back to school ice-breaker
-DPA (Daily physical activity)
-Community circle prompts
Theme: Likes & Dislikes
28 - Powerpoint Slides
1 - Teacher Mood Check-in
1 - Student 5-finger Mood Check-in
1 - Rules
26 non-editable questions. If the answer to the question is yes, students will stand up. If the answer is no, they will remain seated (or sit back down)
Check out the video preview for more detail!
Looking for more like this? Try:
- Digital Mindful Breathing Adventure
- Crack the Code (Digital & Printable) Seasonal BUNDLE
- Virtual Mindful Walks BUNDLE
- Jamboard & Google Slides 4 Seasons Guess Who It Is Game
- Jamboard & Google Slides Worry Activities
- Jamboard™ Community Building Templates
Follow me and receive notifications when I have sales & post new products!
Find us on the 'Gram.
Did you know you get TPT purchase credits for giving buyers input? If someone important has enjoyed this product, feel free to give us a review!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click to give a quick rating and provide a comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.