GRAB & GO LESSON PACKET - WAYS TO REPRESENT NUMBERS (Place Value) - STANDARD, EXPANDED, WRITTEN, BASE 10 MODEL (BASE TEN)
***See the Preview for a Table of Contents for this packet.
NOTE: This Grab & Go Lesson Packet goes from the Ones period through One Hundred Millions period. The worksheets and interactive pages are differentiated in 3 levels so that students not quite ready for the millions period can participate with numbers going to hundred thousands.
Are you stressed trying to gather everything for your lessons each day? Don't you wish there was a packet that had just about everything you could think of for your daily lesson(s) about representing numbers various ways? With my new Grab & Go Lesson Packets, I am hoping to make your life a little less stressful by doing the preparation of materials for you! You will be ready for anything!
This Grab & Go Lesson Packet includes the following items:
- Interactive Notebook Pages - 6 reference pages, (including a vocabulary page) and 2 different interactive work pages, each with 3 differentiated levels, (6 worksheets in all). Answer keys are included.
- 6 Mini Anchors Charts - (Vocabulary included)
- Materials for the Teacher (to help teach your lesson) This section includes a data collection page. (5 pages)
- Differentiated Worksheets ( 2 sets of worksheets) - 3 levels - low, intermediate, and high (6 worksheets in all) - Answer keys are included.
- Exit Slip - These are not leveled. There are 4 exit slips to a page. Use these to gage how well students understood the basic lesson presented. Answer key is included.
- Student Activity - (2 differentiated levels)
- Discussion Question
NOTE: There are no standards listed, since there are so many various standards being used at present. However, these standards are compatible with Common Core Performance Standards also. The packet was created with upper elementary school students in mind.
Be sure to visit my store and view my other GRAB & GO Math Lesson Packets:
VALUE of NUMBERS - (Place Value) Grab & Go Lesson Packet
COMPARE AND ORDER NUMBERS- Grab & Go Lesson Packet
ROUNDING WHOLE NUMBERS - Grab & Go Lesson Packet
LINES, LINE SEGMENTS, RAYS & POINTS Grab & Go Lesson Packet
INTERSECTING, PARALLEL, AND PERPENDICULAR LINES Grab & Go Lesson Packet
CLASSIFYING ANGLES Grab & Go Lesson Packet
2-DIMENSIONAL SHAPES Grab & Go Lesson Packet