Students will love this ZONK review game! This Linear Functions Review Game covers the following topics related to linear functions/equations:
- Finding slope and y-intercept from a graph
- Writing an equation in slope-intercept form from a graph or table
- Graphing in Slope-Intercept Form
- Writing an equation in standard form given a word problem
- Graphing in standard form
- Creating equations in slope-intercept form from a word problem
- Interpreting intercepts for linear functions representing a real world situation
- Writing equations for vertical and horizontal lines
See preview for specific questions included in this review game.
You will be able to use this interactive powerpoint review game as an entire class activity or as a station activity. The students work together in teams to choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a question will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Even worse, if there is a DOUBLE ZONK, the team will lose points! Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
1. From the home screen, students will choose a number
2. Click on the number and the corresponding slide appears.
3. Students will discuss and share their answer choice with you.
4. Click one more time to reveal the correct answer.
6. Keep score on the board or have students keep score.
7. From the question or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Don't forget to download the ZONK student recording sheet found HERE:
ZONK Review Game Teacher Directions and Recording Sheet
Check out some of my other review games here:
Fractions Game Show
Zonk! 5th Grade Math Test Prep
Integers Game Show
Zonk! Graphing on the Coordinate Plane
Zonk! 6th Grade Area and Volume Review
Zonk! 6th Grade Statistics & Probability Review
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!