Exam questions for Ancient Rome and Byzantine Empire. Includes six sets of questions, each based on a prompt, such as:
- excerpts from primary sources about Julius Caesar - 3 questions
- map of Byzantine Empire - 3 questions
- line graph comparing population and wealth in Byzantine Empire - 2 questions
- photograph of sculpture depicting the conversion of Constantine - 2 questions
- map of Rome - 3 questions
- excerpt from Cassius Dio, referring to speech made by Boudicca before revolt against Romans - 3 questions
This can be used as a unit test, end of year review, or as a formative assessment.
Includes answer key.