Asking and Answering Questions Differentiated Assessment- Standards Based Assessment for Second Grade is a differentiated approach to assessment. This product was created to help teachers assess the standards. This pack addresses Asking and Answering Questions in Literature. My hope is that you will have a variety of ways to see what your students know. There are two options for each assessment (with 6 different approaches to assessing RL.1).
Buy Standards Based Assessment: Complete Set of Literature Standards
This pack contains:
* Asking and Answering Questions in Literature Assessment
* Two options for each assessment- one with more support
* Rubric to ensure that your students are fully aware of the criteria before completing the page
* Blanks are left on the rubric so that you can include your students with setting expectations for their work
* Geared towards the Danielson Model
* General Essential Questions for the Standard Assessed
* Blank form for teachers to write their question
* General Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
Assessments for RL.1(with option A and B for each):
* General Question (Blank- for teachers own question)
* Questions about character
* Questions about problem
* Questions about setting
* Questions about predictions
Be on the look out for all literature and informational text standards coming soon. This pack will be part of a large bundle of all ELA standards.
You might also like...
Exit Slip Board
Exit Slips for Back to School Routines and Procedures
Exit Slips for Reading Literature
Exit Slips for Informational Text
Connect with Ms. Deboree’s Class
My Blog:Ms Deboree's Class
My Facebook Fan Page:Ms. Deboree's Class On Facebook
Copyright © Trina Deboree. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.