PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.64 MB | 16 pages
Differentiated Assessment- Standards Based Assessment for Second Grade is a differentiated approach to assessment. This pack addresses RL.6 point of view. My hope is that you will have a variety of ways to see what your students know. There are two options for each assessment (with 7 different approaches to assessing RL.6).
This pack contains:
* Assessment for Story Structure
* Two options for each assessment- one with more support
* Rubric to ensure that your students are fully aware of the criteria before completing the page
* Blanks are left on the rubric so that you can include your students with setting expectations for their work
* Geared towards the Danielson Model
* General Essential Questions for the Standard Assessed
* General Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
Assessments for RL.6(with option A and B for each):
* Identifying Point of View
* Point of View with the Narrator
* Point of View- Comparing to your own
* Point of View-Comparison
* Point of View-Comparing more detailed
* Point of View-Comparing with different text
* General Rubric
Be on the look out for all literature and informational text standards coming soon. This pack will be part of a large bundle of all ELA standards.