Differentiated Standards Based Assessment for Second and Third Grade was created to help teachers assess the standards with a differentiated approach. This pack addresses Visuals and Images Supporting Informational Text. My hope is that you will have a variety of ways to see what your students know. There are two options for each assessment (with 4 different approaches to visuals/images supporting text RI.7).
This pack contains:
* Visuals/Images Supporting Text in Informational Text Assessment
* Two options for each assessment- one with more support
* Rubric to ensure that your students are fully aware of the criteria before completing the page
* Blanks are left on the rubric so that you can include your students with setting expectations for their work
* Geared towards the Danielson Model
* General Essential Questions for the Standard Assessed
* General Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
Assessments for RI.7 Visuals/Images Supporting Text (with option A and B for each):
* Image Information
* Image and Key Details
* Images and Meaning
* Creating Images/Meaning
Be on the look out for all informational text standards coming soon. This pack will be part of a large bundle of all Informational Text ELA standards.
You might also like...
Standards Based Assessment: Complete Set of Literature Standards
Exit Slip Board
Exit Slips for Back to School Routines and Procedures
Exit Slips for Reading Literature
Exit Slips for Informational Text
Connect with Ms. Deboree’s Class
Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning
Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning on Facebook
Copyright © Trina Deboree. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.