Help grades 6-8 ELA students to find their way towards meaningful, standards-based learning in the first five minutes of class using this bellringer journal for reading informational texts standards! For each of the ten Common Core Reading Informational Texts standards, I have created six bellringers at each level of Bloom's Taxonomy's higher level thinking framework. In total, this bellringer journal includes 62 bellringers to help students to warm up their thinking, explore their learning, and master the reading informational texts standards!
The Find Your Way in the First Five bellringer journal for reading informational texts standards includes:
- A 52 page standards-based bellringer journal
- Bellringers for each of the 10 reading informational texts standards
- Bellringers that build on Bloom's Taxonomy of higher level thinking
- Bellringers that connect in meaningful ways to any reading informational texts lesson
- Charts for students to self-assess and measure growth and learning for each reading informational texts standard
- A 56 page teacher guide and answer key
- Ideas for implementing bellringers in fun, active, engaging ways
- PDF and PowerPoint versions of teacher and student journals for easy editing and display on a SmartBoard or other device
- Cover pages for each standard
- tabs for easy navigation through the bellringer journal and teacher guide
Help your students find their way towards MEANINGFUL, STANDARDS-BASED learning in the first five minutes of class with the Find Your Way in the First Five Standards-Based Bellringer Journal for Reading Informational Standards!