Posters for the National Standards for Mathematical Practices. We use these standards in my classroom to help students understand what a good mathematician should do. We use them a lot at the beginning of the year and refer to them all year long to help us set goals for learning as well as for self-assessment for students.
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
Posters have the actual standard and then it is spelled out in kid-friendly language in an "I Can" poster!
Read more about how I use these posters in my classroom HERE!
Included in this resource
• striped and dot backgrounds available (same posters, different backgrounds)
• 8 standard only posters for the 8 standards for math practice in each background
• 8 standard posters with an "I Can" section for you to fill in the anchor chart with your kids (for each background)
• 8 standard posters with the "I Can" section already filled in for your reference (for each background)
• a how to use this resource section that tells how I use these anchor charts in my classroom.
• Phonics Charts BUNDLE
• Writing Anchor Charts BUNDLE
• Emoji Phonics Sounds Anchor Charts
• Shop more anchor chart templates...
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog