Posters for the National Standards for Mathematical Practices. We use these standards in my classroom to help students understand what a good mathematician should do. We use them a lot at the beginning of the year and refer to them all year long to help us set goals for learning as well as for self-assessment for students.
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
Posters have the actual standard and then it is spelled out in kid-friendly language in an "I Can" poster!
Read more about how I use these posters in my classroom HERE!
Included in this resource
• striped and dot backgrounds available (same posters, different backgrounds)
• 8 standard only posters for the 8 standards for math practice in each background
• 8 standard posters with an "I Can" section for you to fill in the anchor chart with your kids (for each background)
• 8 standard posters with the "I Can" section already filled in for your reference (for each background)
• a how to use this resource section that tells how I use these anchor charts in my classroom.
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!