Need NO PREP First Grade Math Practice Pages and Assessments?
This product is for you!
** Measurement, Data and Geometry **
- Order three objects by length; compare the lengths of two objects
indirectly by using a third object.
- Understand how to use a ruler to measure length to the nearest
- Identify and combine values of money in cents up to one dollar
working with a single unit of currency.
- Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital
- Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three
categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of
data points, how many in each category, and how many more or
less are in one category than in another.
- Distinguish between defining attributes versus non-defining
attributes; build and draw shapes to possess defining attributes.
- Compose two-dimensional shapes or three-dimensional shapes
to create a composite shape, and compose new shapes from the
- Partition circles and rectangles into two and four equal shares,
describe the shares using the words halves, fourths, and quarters,
and use the phrases half of, fourth of, and quarter of. Describe the
whole as two of, or four of the shares. Understand for these
examples that decomposing into more equal shares creates smaller