This is a complete behavior management system for your classroom! It has been classroom-tested over many years and it works! Students receive star cards that the teacher can punch when he or she sees positive behaviors of his or her choosing. Your students will be completing homework and behaving in class like crazy just to get to the top! See what a little competition and positive reinforcement can do for your class!
* directions for implementation
* star cards in 8 colors (also black and white version)
* star card steps (to keep track of what card students are on)
* reward cards (for when students fill in a card)
How it works:
1. Students start at the brown card. It has 10 stars on it. When they fill it, they get a reward and move on to the next card.
2. Orange card has 12 stars. Each card has more stars than the last to make it more challenging.
3. You choose the prizes! Whatever your class is into or whatever you want your students to work toward is up to you! Reward cards and suggestions are given to help you out.
4. Students continue to work their way up the steps to the multi-colored card at the end. It has 25 stars on it!