This star leadership resource is a perfect way to organize jobs in your classroom. I've used this system for many years. I use clothespins with each child's name or if you are like me and have two sets of classes, assign numbers and just change the clothespins each week.
There are 11 jobs included in this resource. Upon request, I can add as many as you need!
Here are the eleven included:
1. Line Leader
2. Door Holder
3. Security (last person in line, responsible for making sure everyone makes it out of the room safely)
4. Messenger (responsible for taking documents or messages to individuals around the office, or other classrooms)
5. Paper Provider (one who distributes paper throughout the classroom -- could include more than one student depending on your classroom needs)
6. Teacher Assistant (student(s) responsible for helping the teacher with any roles around the classroom)
7. Material Manager (student(s) responsible for materials at each table group/station)
8. Tech Helper (student(s) responsible for helping others in the classroom with technology problems/questions)
9. Librarian (responsible for organizing books, taking them to the library, etc)
10. Electrician (turning off lights when the class leaves the room, switching off any devices)
11. Custodian (sweeping/wiping desks/cleaning windows/etc)
If there are any jobs that you would like me to add to this resource, I would be more than happy to! <3