Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.31 MB | 2 pages
Another fun articulation challenge by Peachie Speechie! :) I've got lots of these in my store and they are all free!
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything!
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Challenge sheet with 100 little pictures on it
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Challenge sheet
(3) I give my students crayons/markers
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color a picture on their sheet
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang them on the wall as a decoration!
Please visit www.peachiespeechie.com for more speech therapy products and fun!