Another fun articulation challenge by Peachie Speechie! :) I've got lots of these in my store and they are all free! I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups to motivate my students to get 100 repetitions of their speech sounds. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! Just print and go!
Perfect for celebrating the New Year and 4th of July!
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the challenge sheet.
(3) I give my students crayons/markers.
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color a picture on their sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions!
(6) At the end of the session, I hang them on the wall as a decoration!
At the end of the session, hang these festive sheets in your room as decorations! Tag us on Instagram @thePeachieSpeechie so we can re-gram your photo!!
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
You are sure to also love these no-prep products:
Inferencing Paragraphs Card Deck
I Can Answer WH Questions Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Describe and Categorize Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Have Conversations Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Use Verbs Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Make Inferences Activity Workbook (No Prep)
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)