1. FORCE Rules for the desktop: Students can be divided up into groups by numbers or Star Wars characters. Classroom rules are also listed on the desk plates with an acrostic meaning for the word FORCE.
2. Corrections Crate: A Classroom sign to show expectations for "Jedi students" when correcting paper.
3. Desk Plates: These desk plates include clever words or quotes from the movie Star Wars. Students can be divided into groups by colors. All you need to do is write student names.
4. Star Wars Hand Sanitizer Labels: These awesome labels can be put on hand sanitizer to determine boy/girl bathroom checkouts.
5. No Yell Bell – Star Wars Style: There are several signals represented on the NO YELL BELL. Hidden meaning behind each sound will tell your Jedi students what to do. I also have a gong in my room. The last signal is for the gong. I got my gong at Oriental Trading.
6. Open House Raffle: Students that attend open house during the first week of school can sign up to win a prize using the Star Wars themed raffle tickets.
7. Yoda Soda: Print and tape these fun Yoda Soda labels to cans of 7 up to inspire your students to start the year off great!
8. Voice Levels: This voice level sign will tell your students what their voices should be doing in a Jedi way.
9. Star Wars Candy Labels: I always have smarties and pixie stix in my room. With this star wars theme, pixie stix can be light sabers and R2D2 shows how you can be a “smartie” if you read.
10. Name Tag Basket Label: R2D2 Name Tag Label
11. Spelling Words: I have an extra envelope for students who seem to always lose their spelling lists. This label goes on my envelope.
May the FORCE be with you!!!