Star Wars themed Math & Literacy Centers/Stations!
(1) Addition & Subtraction Cards-Students match the number sentence to the answer card for addition and subtraction problems up to 15. 9 addition equations & 9 answer cards, 9 subtraction equations & 9 answer cards.
(2) Fraction Cards-Students match the picture cards to the correct fractions. 12 picture cards, 12 answer cards.
(3) Money Mats-Students use coins to make the amount of money requested on each card. 16 cards.
(4) Telling Time Cards-Students match the digital clock to the analog clock. 9 digital cards on the hour & 9 analog matches, 9 digital half hour & 9 analog matches.
(5) Graphs-1: Students count the pictures, color in a bar graph, answer questions, and write sentences about the graph. 2: Students spin 10 times, create a tally chart, and write sentences about the chart.
(1) Scrambled Sentences-4 sentences for students to put in the correct order and rewrite on the recording sheet.
(2) Sight Word Game-Students choose 1 card without looking. If they can read it, they keep it. If a student chooses a card that has Vader on it, the game ends. 42 basic sight word cards, 6 Vader cards.
(3) ABC Order-Students put sets of 4 words in ABC order. 8 cards & recording sheet.
(4) Digraph Sort-Students sort word with th, sh, and ch. 19 word cards & recording sheet.
(5) Word Making Spinners-Students spin 2 spinners and see what word they create. They then decided if it is a real or nonsense word. Recording sheet included.
My students LOVE Star Wars and were so excited to see these fun stations! I hope your students enjoy them too! :)