This Early Reader book is used to teach and reinforce sight words using a Star Wars theme for interest and motivation. Students can read sight words within a thematic text then write sight words in a sentence. A coloring page is added in the book for students who finish the book quickly.
1. Students cut out all eight pages
2. Teacher/Parent staples the pages together to make a book.
3. The student practices reading the sight words.
4. Student practices writing the sight words on page 6.
5. The student may color page 8.