This Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Homework Banner is a wonderful classroom tool. Use this Americana banner as a whole-class incentive or simply as classroom decor.
How to use as Whole-Class Incentive:
1. Cut and Laminate each pennant
2. Designate a special place in the classroom for the banner to hang. I prefer the bulletin board.
3. As a class decide on a whole class reward that will motivate the class (i.e. Homework Pass, Extra Recess, Class Party…etc.)
4. Every time the ENTIRE class complete and turns in their homework: hang up one of the banner pieces.
5. Continue everyday until “Homework” is completely spelled out
6. Once the banner is completed CELEBRATE!
There are different ways to implement the banner find what works best for your classroom and share your feedback and classroom rewards!
Let me know if you have any questions or would like anything added! Please leave a review I would LOVE to hear from you!