This set of high frequency word cards and easy practice games provides support for Treasures Grade 1 Start Smart (correlated to the California edition). You'll find word cards for all 31 high frequency words reviewed during Start Smart, and four practice games for beginning-of-the-year centers and small-group work during the Start Smart weeks. Minimal prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• Word cards for: can, the, I, go, like, to, we, a, see, have, play, she, you, are, he, said, is, do, and, this, for, was, what, has, here, look, little, where, my, with, me
• Three game boards (in color and black & white)
• Complete directions
Save 20% by purchasing this product as part of the Treasures Unit 1 Bundle!
Grade 1 Treasures - Unit 1 BUNDLE - Common Core Connections
Grade 1 Treasures materials available in my store:
• Grade 1 Treasures - Unit 1 BUNDLE - Common Core Connections
• Start Smart! Grade 1 Sight Words & Games
• Pam and Sam
• I Can, Too!
• How You Grew
• Grade 1 Treasures – Unit 2 BUNDLE - Common Core Connections
• Animal Moms and Dads
• Little Red Hen
• On the Map
• The Pigs, the Wolf, and the Mud
• Beth and the Band
• Grade 1 Treasures – Unit 3 BUNDLE - Common Core Connections
• On My Way to School
• Smile, Mike!
• Masks! Masks! Masks!
• Rose Robot Cleans Up
• Kids Have Fun!
• Grade 1 Treasures – Unit 4 BUNDLE - Common Core Connections
• Drakes Tail
• Gram and Me
• Cesar Chavez
• The Kite
• Animal Teams
• Grade 1 Treasures – Unit 5 BUNDLE - Common Core Connections
• Kitten's First Full Moon
• Meet Ben Franklin
• Stormy Weather
• Happy Fall
• A Tiger Cub Grows Up
• Grade 1 Treasures - Unit 6 BUNDLE - Common Core Connections
• Whistle for Willie
• Cool Jobs
• Dot and Jabber
• Super Oscar
If you like my work, please follow my store for updates! Just click on the green star
on any of my pages!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!