Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have SOME experience with student-led project-based learning. You DO NOT need experience in PBL to facilitate these projects. This bundle was designed to help you and your$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of the project-based learning resources in my store. Each PBL experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are more experienced, making it the ideal bundle for helping develop con$99.60$124.50Save $24.90
- Bundle Description:This resume-building bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes by starting a school club and learning a new skill. As student$18.00$22.50Save $4.50
Your students will start a club using self-directed project-based learning principles. Students will work independently or as a group, and focus their club on an interest or a need in the community. Students will learn how to organize a schedule, work as a team, plan events, coordinate events, create their own digital planner, and more, using the guiding materials included in this resource. This resource also includes teacher guidance to help you seamlessly facilitate this experience without all of the frontload work that often comes with project-based learning.
This is a fantastic resource for college and career readiness curriculum. Students build essential 21st-century skills and bolster their resumes.
This self-directed, project-based learning experience is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version to serve students in a variety of learning environments. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add and share their content with you.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
This resource includes:
- Teacher guide
- Step-by-Step task list
- Product creation details
- Project planners
- PBL checklist
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
Try these similar resources:
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: Career Exploration
- Project-Based Learning: Hometown Behind the Scenes (Community Event)
- Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Students manage their own PBL learning outcome.
For PBL guidance, check out these helpful blog posts:
- Essential Components of Project-Based Learning - Great for beginner PBL educators and students.
- Digital Instructions Post - This blog post gives detailed instructions with photos on how to take one of my digital resource links, make a copy of the resource for every student, and assign it to Google Classroom.
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org