State Awards Book Voting Center and Ballots
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Jump-start your library centers with this GIGANTIC bundle of ALL the library centers created by Mrs. J in the Library, including both printable & digital library centers. Plus, you get FREE updates for life!Please view the individual product previews for full details about each product's contenPrice $175.00Original Price $221.00Save $46.00
Promote your state book award program with this easy-to-use library center for your elementary school library or media center.
This easy-prep library center for 2nd through 5th grades complements and promotes your U.S. state’s student choice book award contest. Students read a selection of library books from your state list, then vote for their favorite one.
Center signs with “I will” statements in PowerPoint .pptx file and Google Slides formats
- 8.5" x 11" letter-size paper, landscape orientation
- Excerpt of standards addressed
- Can be used as a printable library center or digital library center for Google Classroom, Canva, Schoology, or other online learning environments
- Easy-to-print PDF file format is also included.
lesson plan in Microsoft Word .docx file and Google Docs format for 2nd through 5th grades, including:
- Essential Questions,
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners (2018),
- National Common Core Standards for English Language Arts,
- Pennsylvania Core ELA Standards,
- Reflection, and
- Bibliography of Resources.
Google Form template and printable ballots for student voting – Add your own text or cover images.
Video directions and Teacher Notes for posting this center to Google Classroom or other learning platform for online, remote, or blended learning
© Mrs. J in the Library - By purchasing this product, you receive a one-user license. Copying or distributing to others is prohibited. Additional licenses for sharing with other educators are available at a discount. For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Still have questions?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through the Q & A section on TpT with any questions or requests. You can also send me an email at MrsJ [at] mrsjinthelibrary.com.
You may also like other library centers by Mrs. J in the Library:
Library Centers DIGITAL Tracking Menu or Printable Tracking Menus
Book Review Writing Library Center
Question of the Week Research Library Center
Ladybugs Research Digital Library Center
Follow me on TpT to get email updates about my store, new products, and sales!
Connect with Mrs. J in the Library
Blog / Website