Challenge your sharp-eyed kids with this printable state capitals word search handout perfect for a fun homework assignment. This worksheet makes a great supplement to U.S. geography lessons and unit plans you may already have.
Students are given a list of the states along with the capital, but only hunt down the capital names in the puzzle. All fifty names are hidden in the grid. That makes a giant puzzle that should keep everyone busy for a while.
Good luck and happy searching to all!
You might also like these other teaching resources:
• US Geography Puzzle Bundle
• 50 State Word Search Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥