Are you looking for a creative way to show your students what rights that states have and what rights they do not have? This webquest is for you!
Students will explore things like:
- Why can a 14 year old drive in South Dakota but not in your state?
- What is the smoking age?
- What do most states have in common?
- How do taxes vary from state to state?
- How do speed limits vary from state to state?
- What is Federalism
- Bill of Rights - 10th Amendment
- Articles of Confederation
- Where are same-sex marriages allowed?
- And much more!
This product can be easily changed to reflect the state that you live in!
A must for any civics or history teacher!