This project-based activity is designed to let students research, design a PowerPoint presentation, and parade a float representing that state for an audience of your choice. Easy to use because there are teacher tools to track assigned states and a rubric to score it all! Students LOVE this project and you will too!
Inside You Will Find
• 1 Parade of States General Information Page
• 1 How to Host the Parade Page
• 1 Parent Information Page
• 1 PowerPoint Hints Page
• 1 Student Survey Page to Help Match Students to States
• 4 Student Research Pages
• 1 How to Build a Parade Float
• 1 Student Sample Page
• 1 Rubric and Checklist Combined
• 1 Rubric Page
• 18 Slide Editable PowerPoint for Student Use
• 18 Slides Printable Version of the Report
• 2 Student Samples of the Report
Easy to use and fun too! Students loved parading their float through the halls and sharing their knowledge through their PowerPoint presentation!
Students MAY NOT
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Julie from The Best Days :)
♥ Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Other Products You Might Be Interested In!
Native American Mall Project: Any Tribe or Nation
State Government: Florida Government Project
What is a Prairie-A Cross-Curricular Information Writing Activity
Interesting Animals of Florida: A Cross-Curricular Opinion Writing Test Prep