State Research Project: Minnesota
“State Research Project: Minnesota” is a short Social Studies research project for students to study their home state. This ready-to-go project includes everything you need including reference websites, four printables packed with graphics and text, and (of course) an answer key. Each page is custom-designed for your state – this is not a generic, one-size-fits-all product, but is tailored to suit each of the 50 great states in America.
Included in this product:
• Detailed lesson outline (PREVIEW)
• Six Reference Websites
• Answer Key
• Page One Printable – facts about the state, geography, governor
• Page Two Printable – state symbols for bird, flower, insect, and sport
• Page Three Printable – state flag with questions about its history
• Page Four Printable – average weather data, tallest point, and economy
Suggestions for how to publish the report for display are also included in the lesson outline. A fun, quick, and easy way to get your students researching and learning!
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator
Social studies, state research, Minnesota