Have you played Boom Cards yet? If not, why not? Your students will have fun with earning achievements as they practice identifying the 50 states and naming the capitals. This bundle includes two great task card sets in print AND digital format for use on Boom Learning.™
✔︎ Preview the e-version of the 50 States Identification task cards here
✔︎ Preview the e-version of the 50 State Capitals task cards in action here!
Each task card set has 50 printable task cards with answer keys and student recording sheet. Both sets also include digital access from Boom Learning. The cards print 4 per sheet of paper in PDF format. Each set has 36 pages PDF print materials.
You will receive the link to access your digital task cards in the set.
See each task card listing here:
• 50 State Capitals Task Card Set Printable and Digital Boom CardsM
• 50 State Identification Task Card Printable Set and Boom Cards
♥︎ Please note, both the print and e-version of these task card sets are the same, and have the same answer choices. This bundle allows you to use the task cards traditionally as print and go centers AND/OR you can use them online as a fun game for kids to play over and over to test themselves on their knowledge with instant feedback. ♥︎
A Few Notes about Boom Learning™
• Boom Learning™ is separate from TpT. The digital version of these task cards is played at Boom Learning, and a link is provided with your purchase. You will need to create an account to use and play the cards. They have 4 different levels of membership at this time, one of which is FREE. However, Boom Learning is offering new users a free account for one year that allows you to collect and track data for up to 80 students. This deal is hosted by Boom Learning and is subject to change without notice. Remember YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO PLAY THESE CARDS REGARDLESS OF BOOM MEMBERSHIP LEVEL using the Fast Play feature (which does not allow you to collect data).
• A note from Boom Learning™ “Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress
Still not sure about digital task cards?? To learn more about them and how to use them in your classroom please see these sites:
• Boom Learning
• Amy Brown Science has put together a great teacher resource all about Boom Cards
MORE DIGITAL TASK CARD SETS:
• Name That State Digital Task Card FREEBIE!
• Single Digit Multiplication Digital Task Cards for Use On Boom Learning™