States and Capitals Matching Game.
This would be great for Review or for a History Center.
1. Print out Matching Game double-sided on Cardstock paper so that the colorful US maps are one side and the states and capitals are on the other.
2. Cut out and Laminate Cards.
3. Place all the matching cards down on table with colorful maps facing up.
4. Player 1 turns over two cards and tries to make a match. If unsuccessful then the cards get turned back over and Player 2 gets a turn.
5. When a player gets a match then they get an extra turn.
6. Play until all States have been matched with their correct Capitals.
TO MAKE GAME EASIER & FASTER: After a player has turned a card over leave it turned over. The next player can either use it or turn over a new card.